Prep Time: 20 Mins
Cook Time: 1 Hr 20 Mins
Ready In: 1 Hr 40 Mins
Servings 8 kid friendly servings
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups crispy cereal squares (any variety of Chex or Chex like cereal will work)
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- In a large bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard and mix well.
- Remove and set aside 4 tablespoons of this mixture for the top of the loaves.
- Add to the mixture in the large bowl, the Worcestershire sauce, salt, onion, garlic, egg, milk and ground black pepper and mix together well.
- Stir in the cereal and let stand for 5 minutes. Add the ground beef, mixing well. Shape the mixture into the mini loaf pans you’ve decided to use.
- Shape the mixture into individual mini loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 65 minutes. Brush on reserved ketchup mixture and bake for 15 more minutes.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat: 23.6g
- Cholesterol: 99mg
- Sodium: 629mg
- Total Carbs: 15.7g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.8g
- Protein: 16.3g